Monday, July 1, 2013

Ahh a perfect day...

Ellie you are about to be a big sister.  I am so excited for you...and I think you are too.  You are turning into such a big girl...I can't believe you are potty trained...sleeping in a big girl bed...singing to daddy and I and having conversations with us.

I have to tell a funny story before we forget.  This weekend I had practice and you were having daddy daughter time...

Daddy said to you:

Ellie are we buddies? No.... Ellie are we friends? Nooooo Ellie am I your daddy...nooo...well what am I....You're a grandma!!  You laughed so hard and so did daddy.  It was officially your first joke.

You are bringing us so much joy and laughter these days but I am getting teary thinking you wont be the baby anymore.  You haven't been a baby for quite some time now but having a baby coming soon puts that more into perspective.

You amaze us every day with how you think and how you view the world.

Your recent say is ahhh perfect day.  You seem to day it when you are happy and at the end of the day.  It warms our hearts more than anything....every day seems to be a perfect day to you. If only we all looked at life like that....for that day no matter what happened it was a perfect day...because you got to live it.

I always hope you view your days as a perfect day...and continue to bring laughter to everyone you are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment