Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


This is your second Halloween. You were only a month old last Halloween so really I feel like this is your first. You are Tinkerbell this year (I will post a picture after tonight). I was thinking about Halloween and what a fun time it is...and it got me thinking how important it is to have fun and to just laugh at yourself.

I don't really have a life lesson today...just wanted to share with you about last night. We decided to carve pumpkins to get ready for Halloween today. Of course we got a large pumpkin for daddy a a medium pumpkin for mommy and a baby pumpkin for you! You LOVED the pumpkins...last night you thought you could carry them around the house...the only one you could lift was yours.

You are getting to be so interactive, fun, and spirited. It's amazing to see the excitement you have for everything in life....it makes me realize we all should enjoy and appreciate the fun things in life.

I'm sure tonight when we go trick or treating you will be waving at everyone saying "hi!" At one years old I love that you are so outgoing and so excited each time you see someone new. I know you are going to be a hit tonight as Tink!! Happy Halloween Baby Girl!! XOXO Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment