Monday, October 3, 2011

Listen....














Sometimes people come into your life for a reason. You can't always explain why, but they are put there for a reason. Sometimes it's a reflection of yourself, sometimes it's a new friendship that is supposed to be made, or that God just has a bigger plan for things (which He always does).

I know that we were sent to Madison for a reason...for us to grow as a family, to step outside our comfort zone, and for me to have the privilege to coach an amazing group of young women. You have already made quite a few friends with them, as they share their Happy Meal Toys with you :)

The decision to move here was not easy. We left all our family....two teams that we coached and were established....and our little safety net that we called home. There are still tears sometimes...getting used to things (me learning to take the back seat to a lot of decisions professionally)...but little by little, this is now feeling like home. I know we were pushed here by the Big Guy, and it took a leap of faith to move here....but we listened, and have tried not to look back. I know this is where we are supposed to be. I pray that in your life you step outside your comfort zone, listen to the Big Guy in the sky, and follow the route that isn't always the easiest. That's where you will really grow as a person.

I know you Ellie were put in my life for a reason. To show me what unconditional love is...and to make me laugh every day.

XO Love you! Mom


People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.


No comments:

Post a Comment